Best Bodybuilding Diet
When it comes to bodybuilding, it’s not all about the weights and protein shakes. Eating the right foods is also a factor in bulking up. There are seven foods that can help a person’s diet stay stable and help them gain the essentials needed for muscle growth.
A lot of the following food is protein. And you will know how much you should get it and how you get it in below as well.
7 Bodybuilding Foods
- Egg whites are the first; they contain plenty of protein your body needs. Pair it with oatmeal. An egg-white omelet can turn your breakfast into a power meal to fuel the rest of your day.
- A London Broil or Top Round Steak is next on the list. Lean cuts of meat are loaded with protein and help pack more meat on your bones that you can turn to muscle. Just remove as much of the visible fat as possible.
- Salmon has the right amount of protein as well as unsaturated (good) fats to help hardcore lifters stay efficient in those essential fats. A goo salmon fillet will be just right for a tasty dinner and energy booster.
- A lot of gym members consume chicken breast on a regular basis. It’s high in protein and low in saturated (bad) fat.
- One potato, two potatos, sweet potato. A muscular body isn’t built on protein alone, although a lot of the foods consumed by bodybuilders have high levels of it. Carbohydrates are also needed to work hard and build that body. Sweet potatoes provide enough carbs without overloading you system.
- You wouldn’t think pork tenderloin would be a part of this list, but you were probably also skeptical about the steak. Some cuts of pork are low in fat but have the protein needed. Pork tenderloin is the leanest portion of the meat.
- Lastly, asparagus. What? Top bodybuilders pick asparagus over broccoli and spinach (also good choices) because of its water-leaching quality.
We Recommend – The Shredded Chef
Bodybuilding diet shouldn’t be dull. Make your menu simple yet various.And the book The Shredded Chef: 120 Recipes for Building Muscle, Getting Lean, and Staying Healthy would help you manage that.
Vitamins and Supplements
Now what about vitamins, or supplements? There are so many different types of brands of vitamins and supplements that state they will bulk you up quick, but which ones are the right ones?
When picking a supplement, you should look at the ingredients. Sure, most of the words in the ingredients you don’t understand and probably can’t even pronunciate. Heck, some of them look like a different language. But here are a few things you should look for when picking a supplement.
- Creatine is one the ingredients you may want to look for. It doesn’t help you grow fast, but it is does help you work out more. It replenishes the high energy compound called creatine phosphate, which is needed for your muscles to keep working.
- Protein Powder is the next ingredient. Sometimes bodybuilders have a hard time getting enough food with a lot of protein, so protein powder is the next way to go. Of course, don’t go replacing your solid protein meals for protein powder.
- Glutamine is a muscle builder for skinny guys. Every time you do a push-up or squat or even just walking up the stairs, you are putting stress on your body. Glutamine is a natural substance in the body that helps deal with daily stress. When you work out, you’re putting more stress on your body and you may not be producing enough glutamine, therefore the supplements. If you introduce more glutamine to your system, you’ll be able to handle all that stress better.
- Finally, the last supplement you should make sure to take is some form of green food. When you’re trying to build muscle, you’re going to need more calorie dense foods and sometimes you can’t put all that food away. That’s why vegetables are important for a healthy body with their vitamins and micronutrients. But sometimes your everyday vegetables won’t do, that’s where green products come in. Green products will help you get the nutritional assistance needed to focus on the calorie dense food sources that will help you build lean muscles.
We Recommend – Testosterone Booster From Sheer Strength Labs
There is nothing wrong with taking supplements, but you should stay away from those artificial ingredients and additives. This best selling Testosterone Booster From Sheer Strength Labs is 100% natural and highly effective to boost muscle mass and energy.
Having said that, you still need to bear in mind that the best essentials for your body are natural fats, oils, vitamins and minerals. Omega-3 from flax seed or fish oil capsules have become very popular in the bodybuilding community. These supplementation will not increase muscle growth, but there is scientific research that they support cardiovascular health benefits.
Vitamins and minerals are essential for good health. If you supply your body with enough fruits and vegetables with a healthy normal diet, it will have plenty of the vital vitamins and minerals.
However, some people lack these essentials despite their diets and, therefore, turn to vitamin supplements, which isn’t bad either. It is suggested though to get your vitamins and minerals from your daily food intake and to avoid these supplements unless you’re suggested to do so by a medical professional.