How To Work Out At Home
Do you find yourself having less and less time to hit to the gym or the time you spend on the way to the gym is a huge waste? With a full-time job, it’s not easy to find the time to work out in the gym. Usually your fitness card will just end up as a plastic card lying in your wallet for years.
Why not work out at home? Make your home as your own personal gym. In this way you will be able to save lots of money and time you used to spend on the gym that you never go. So let’s see what you need to work out at home!
No matter working out at the gym or at home, you must have comfortable and quality sportswear. It’s the premise of having a good work out. For women, it’s very important to wear sport bra while working out.
2. Fold Over Waist Solid and Contrast Lounge Pants: These are a great pant for lounging around the house, running errands, or a light workout. They come in a variety of colors. They also have matching shorts available in a separate listing. click to buy!
Although you are working out at home, you still need a pair of sneakers to protect your foot. Of course, some of the exercises are required to be done with bare foot, like yoga or ballet shaping. But if you are doing some aerobic exercises, you need to wear a pair of sneakers.
1. New Balance Women’s WL574 Core Plus Collection Running Shoe: Manamde; rubber sole; New Balance incorporates on-trend brightness into their signature laid-back sneaker. click to buy!
3. Nike Women’s Free 5.0+ Running Shoe: Synthetic-and-mesh; rubber sole; textured mesh full inner sleeve; diagonal cuts; flywire cables system; low profile feel (8mm Offset); flex groove outsole. click to buy!
This probably the most annoying thing about working out at home, you have to buy all the equipments by yourself. But let’s look at the bright side, using your own sport equipments is more hygiene and convenient. Actually there’s no need to buy super expensive sport equipments like a treadmill, cause you can always run in the park. All you need at home is some small items that can help you do your exercise better, for example, a yoga mat, a pair of dumbbells, etc.
2. Tone Fitness Hourglass Shaped Dumbbells: The durable, neoprene material is great for indoor and outdoor workouts; The hourglass shape is stylish and more comfortable than a traditional dumbbell. click to buy!
A Good Teacher
It can be ticky to have a great work out without a fitness instructor beside you. But don’t worry, there are plenty of fitness tutorial DVDs that you can pick. Play it at home and do your exercises by fellowing these famous instructors inside your TV. The best thing about working out in front of your TV is that whenever you feel like you need to have a rest or hydrate yourself you can always press pause, or maybe you find some movements are too difficult, you can replay it and do it as many times as you want. It’s nice and easy, just liking having a personal coach.
3. Tracy Anderson – Metamorphosis by Tracy – Omnicentric: For Omnicentric Body Type; Unlike other one-size-fits-all workout programs, Tracy Anderson’s method is designed specifically for your body type to help you redesign your body and finally achieve your weight loss goals. click to buy!