The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream Review
I always hold that face is really a name card of individuals, especially for girls. We can never give more care to our faces, such as moisturizing, anti-wrinkling, freckle-removing and so on. Lately I happened to discover a new kind face cream worthy of being recommended to all of you.
Its name is The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream, including Vitamin E Moisture Night Cream and day cream. Also it has been on the list of star products, which to some degree assure us of its widespread popularity and great effect on the skin.
- The cream is lightly, well fragranced.
- You may apply it to your face and neck, following cleansing and toning.
- For the night cream, it would better perform when you use it right before going bed.
- This face cream comes in a jar which contains 50ml of product, which to me is just the perfect size. The plastic jar is not heavy, which makes it easy to carry.
- The price of this face cream is really affordable. With a product that can give skin so much care, I feel it’s one of the most worth buying face creams.
|Summary: Vitamin E as a precious antioxidant substance functions to renovate dry skin, improving its texture. It can offer a comprehensive range of benefits like moisturizing, freckle-removing, remediation etc. The Vitamin E Moisture Cream is very light, easily absorbed, and does well in hydrating skin, leaving it soft and smooth. The rich night cream, ideal for night time, which I put after night time shower, features in replenishing moisture levels in your sleep.|