Where to Buy Laptops Online
As Christmas coming along, stores are preparing for the Christmas sales battle. It’s easy to be dazzled by these overwhelming discounts and deals. Want to know where to buy laptops with the lowest price online? This post may give you a rough idea then.
We’ve selected three laptops of different brands DELL, TOSHIBA and ASUS. You can see the price of the same item from Amazon, Newegg and PCmall.
For DELL, we are taking Inspiron 15 (i15RV-8526BLK) as the example.
- CPU: Intel Core i5 4200U(1.60GHz)
- Memory: 6GB DDR3L 1600Mhz
- Disk: 750GB 5400RPM SATA Hard Drive
- Display: 15.6HDF,WLED,LGD,OAK15
- Windows 8
|Price||$549.00 & FREE Shipping||$599.99 & FREE Shipping||Not Available|
For Toshiba ,we are taking Satellite L55Dt-A5253NR PSKM2U-006006 as the example.
- CPU: AMD A-Series Quad-Core A8-5500 2.0 GHz
- Memory: 6 GB DIMM
- Disk: 750 GB 5400 rpm Hard Drive
- Screen: 15.6-Inch with AMD Radeon HD 8400 Graphics
- Windows 8
- Battery: 5.2-hour
|Price||$649.59 & FREE Shipping||$649.59& FREE Shipping||$675.99|
For ASUS, we are taking 1015E-DS01 Intel Celeron 847 as the example.
- CPU: Intel Celeron 1.1GHz
- Memory: 2GB Memory
- Storage: 320GB HDD
- Screen: 10.1″ Notebook
- Windows 8 64-Bit
- Battery: 7.5 hrs battery life and up to 14 days standby time
- Weight: 1” thin and just 2.64lbs only
|Price||$239.00 & FREE Shipping||not available||$251.00|
Laptops Online Purchasing TIPS
Through the general comparison, though only three items,we are able to find the price patterns. We can see that amazon has the best-value deals for laptops whereas New egg and PC mall has some higher level series of each brands. To sum up this post in a nut shell, if you are looking bargains for laptop, go to amazon. But if you need a pro one, the other two would be a right choice.